If you've got problematic skin and are looking to combat blemishes and imperfections in the gentlest of ways, look no further than the Anti-Acne Set from Nara B. Begin your skincare ritual with the gentle and nourishing Rose & Green Tea Soap, followed by a gentle slough of the skin with the Konjac Sponge in Bamboo Charcoal that has both antioxidant and anti-fungal properties. Then after toning, complete the routine with the Vitamin C Hydrating serum to relong moisture into your skin while allowing the active vitamin C in the serum to gently fade away acne scars.
2. Suitable for oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin
3. Made with all-natural ingredients
- Konjac Sponge: Bamboo Charcoal, Konjac Dietary Fibre.
- Rose & Green Tea Soap: Lavender Essential Oils, Green Tea Water, Matcha Powder, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and Rose Powder.
- Vitamin C Hydrating Serum: Vitamin C, Aloe Vera Extract, Collagen, Pearl, Rose Water, Arbutin, Hyaluronic Acid, Essential Oils.
- Dampen your skin and also the bar of soap.
- Work the soap into a lather in your hands and then work the lather onto your face in gentle, circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Follow with the Konjac sponge.
- Soak the sponge in water for a while.
- Sueeze the sponge several times to expel excess water before using.
- Massage gently in circular motions on the face or body.
- Rinse the sponge and hang to dry.
- Can be used as often as desired.
- After toning, follow with the serum.
- One squeeze of the dropper is enough product for the entire face.
- Using the fingers, lightly spread product all over the face.
- Finally, gently dab the product into the skin, avoiding the eye area, using the pads of fingers.