Ballet Slipper #059
Polished by Sama Sama is a line of water-permeable, breathable and toxic-free nail polishes. By supporting Polished, you're also supporting the livelihood of underprivileged women looking to hone their skills as nail technicians while getting a bottle of pretty polish with a host of benetifts. Polished is a healthier option of nail polish for women to express themselves in every shade imaginable. Ballet Slipper #059 is a near-white pink that's reminiscent of your childhood days spent in the studio and dreaming of becoming a Prima Ballerina.
1. Vegan friendly
4. Free from alcohol
5. Free of animal derivatives
6. Wudhu friendly
7. High quality nail colour
Water-based Resin, Aqua, Olive Oil, Carbon Black (CI 77266), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 34 (CI 15880), Pigment Blue 15 (CI 74160), Pigment Green 7 (CI 74260), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica (CI 77019), Aluminium Powder.
- Always prime clean, freshly-filed nails with a base coat.
- Apply nail colour over each fingernail in three swift and smooth strokes.
- Finish one hand before moving over to the next.
- Ideally use two coats of colour.
- Finish with a top coat and let dry for at least 20 minutes.
- Note that product is for external use only, must be kept out of direct sunlight and is flammable.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Launched by a salon as a socio-economic community project to help underprivileged women build themselves a skill, Sama Sama's line of nail polishes - Polished - aims to continue that support via its sales. These pretty polishes also boast a host of features, such as being vegan, wudhu-friendly and free from toxins.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Retail Price: RM68.00
RM58.00 Special Price