Bite Me Face Mask (80g)
Tired- or dull-looking skin and puffy eyes will benefit from the Bite Me Face Mask. It contains a trio of anti-ageing ingredients - coffee, cocoa powder and bentonite clay - that not only cleanses and exfoliates but also firms the skin, gives it an energy boost and reduces puffy eyes.
3. Not tested on animals
Coffee, Cocoa Powder, Bentonite Clay
- Scoop one to two teaspoons of the mask powder.
- Add water (ratio 1:2) and mix into a paste with toothpaste-like consistency. You can use tap water, honey, rose water or even coconut water. Tip: Gradually add water in case you add too much.
- Apply to face with fingers or application brush.
- Lay back and relax for 10-15 minutes (cucumber on the eyes optional).
- Rinse with gentle circular motions.
- Pat dry and moisturize as normal.
- Use once every seven to 10 days.