Blending Pearl (Pink)
This soft, latex-free sponge applicator can be used either wet or dry, and in multiple ways for almost all product types. Lightly dab and roll the pearl's curved side for an airbrushed foundation finish. It has a pointed tip to ensure even makeup application in hard-to-reach places and for correcting blemishes. Finally, use the sponge's flat surface on areas of the face that need higher coverage, or for 'baking'.
- Soak the Blending Pearl in room tempreture water then squeeze out the water. Place the Blending Pearl in a towel and squeeze it again to remove any remaining excess water.
- The Blending pearl expands and becomes softer when damp. Use a bounce and rolling motion to applying your liquid, cream or powder makeup.
- The Blending Pearl can also be use when it is dry or semi dry for face powder application.
- Better than the original beauty blender! Review by Chandni
Quality Price Value
Absolutely loved this product definitely gonna repurchase.its so soft and gentle on the skin. It’s better than the Sephora complexion sponge who h was my initial favourite however this blending pearl has won me over. It soaks and enlarges like the real beauty blender but it is even softer and smoother on the skin. Love this product. (Posted on 2/9/2018)
- Dupe for Beauty Blender Review by Alisa Zubir
Value Quality Price
Definitely a quality one! I even bought two as it is value for money and it's easy to use.
Certain local blenders are hard but not this one. Should invest on one! (Posted on 10/28/2017)
- Good price with good quality Review by Iman
Price Value Quality
Been using a beauty blender for quite sometime now and I think this blending pearl is a good dupe for the original BB! It expands so big and gets so squishy just like the bb. The price is also a steal at only RM35.. really recommend this item if you're into beauty sponges. (Posted on 6/1/2017)
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Retail Price: RM69.00
RM25.00 Special Price