Breakfast Clay Mask (100g)
By Eggs has a whole line of ready-mixed clay masks with food-inspired ingredients. Dubbed as 'food for the skin', these kaolin-enriched clay masks are a brightening and purifying treat for the skin, and they smell absolutely delectable too! Breakfast Cereal is made with almond and walnut that gently slough away impurities while the infusion of other natural ingredients hydrate and nourish the skin.
1. 100 per cent natural scrub (no plastic microbeads)
2. Ministry of Health Malaysia approved
4. Easy to use, ready-made formula
5. Moisturising and purifying
Water, Kaolin, Talc, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Juglans Recia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Bentonite, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Ethylexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol.
- Use on cleansed skin.
- Apply a thick layer of mask evely on the skin, avoiding the eye, nostril and mouth areas.
- Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Once dry, gently scrub and rinse off.
- Follow with toner and moisturiser
Founded by two Malaysian women, By Eggs' ethos is to make skincare fun by serving up an offering of products their founders have dubbed 'food for the skin' both literally and figuratively. Naturally, By Eggs' products are also infused with mouth-watering ingredients and given names such as Watermelon Sorbet and Breakfast Cereal. Despite being new, By Eggs have gained a cult following for themselves.