Chaco Polish (30g)
Chaco Polish is a natural and preservative-free bamboo charcoal whitening tooth polish. It helps in reducing teeth staining caused by a variety of things like coffee, tea and tobacco. This polish also aids in the removal of tannins from the surface of the teeth without harming the enamel as it is low in its abrasiveness, resulting in naturally whiter teeth. Is it safe for sensitive gums? Absolutely with the help of clove oil and vitamin C that provides healing properties for gums and promotes overall good oral health.
1) Made with activated charcoal
2) Contains virgin coconut oil, bamboo charcoal, clove oil and vitamin C
3) KKM Approved
Activated Charcoal, Bamboo Charcoal, Virgin Coconut Oil, Clove Oil and Vitamin C
- Use first thing in the morning or at night before going to bed. Dip toothbrush into Chaco Tooth Polish (a little goes a long way).
- Brush teeth with Chaco Polish for two minutes.
- Spit out product and rinse mouth with water.
- See faster results if this product is used DAILY
Chaco is founded by two Malaysian women with the same dream of entrepreneurship and the same love for natural beauty products. When one of Chaco's founders, Pial, shared her vision of creating a line of natural oral hygiene products with her friend Ida, she loved the idea given her career history of having run a successful spa. These shared passions are what led to the iception and founding of Chaco - an all-natural beauty lifestyle brand that harnesses the best nature has to offer.