Coconut Body Scrub (200g)
Luxurious, hydrating and smells just like summer! Mermaid Body's Coconut Body Scrub is made with local cold pressed coconuts. Its main appeal? This dry style scrub is made with a whole, wild coconut! Just think - 100 per cent pure, artisan pressed virgin coconut oil and the triple exfoliating power of coconut sugar, coconut shell and desiccated coconut flesh. Also harvesting gifts from the ocean, this scrub contains sea kelp and algae extracts that nourishes, smooths and rehydrates the skin.
4. Instantly smooth skin after one use
5. Gentle exfoliation 6. Moisturising
Sucrose (Coconut Sugar), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Desiccated, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Algae Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance (100% Natural), *Preservative (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol)
- Hop into the shower and dampen your skin.
- Gently rub the scrub directly onto the skin in circular motions, concentrating on rough areas. Use small amounts at a time.
- Leave on for five to 10 minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly. If you have oily/combination skin, finish by washing up with a soap of choice.
Mermaid Body is based in the sunny island of Langkawi, Malaysia and is the creation of two ocean obsessed best friends. Liz and Jules met in their early 20s from different walks of life. Jules was a watersports junkie from Australia with a beach side café and Liz had a small artisan business making handmade beauty products. Passionate to blend the two things they loved doing together, they founded Mermaid Body - a brand inspired by coconut trees that fringe white sand beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters of the ocean and natural beauty elixirs originating from the islands. They seek to inspire the ocean child, the dreamer, the adventurer; the mermaid in you.