Eos Elixir Youth Serum (20ml)
Availability: Out of Stock
Combatting scars? Lightening dark spots? Diffusing foundation? Priming and hydrating your lips before lipsticks? Plumping your skins? Need help with those wrinkles? There’s virtually nothing this holy grail elixir isn’t good for. Thea Botancals' Eos Elixir Youth Serum is a light and soothing blend of hyaluronic acid, rose extract and vitamin C you'll want to have as a part of your beauty routine.
1. Made with certified organic ingredients
2. Formulated with vitamins D and C
3. All ingredients charged using high vibrational crystals (Rose Quartz, Moonstones, Clear Quartz, Aquamarine and Amethyst)
Rose Water, Hibiscus extract, Peppermint, Colloidal Silver, Hyaluronic Acid *All ingredients charged using high vibrational crystals (Rose Quartz, Moonstones, Clear Quartz, Aquamarine and Amethyst)
- Apply all over face after cleansing and toning.
- Let absorb for a few minutes.
- Follow with the rest of your usual skincare routine.
- For best results, use once or twice a week.
Thea Botanicals is a Malaysian brand that aims to be the leading purveyor of luxury organic skincare, and to establish themselves as a beauty authority internationally. This young skincare line boasts a range of skin-loving products that feature the best certified organic ingredients and are free from any harmful chemicals while also being animal cruelty-free.
- Love that its light, watery + non sticky Review by Zainiah
Quality Price Value
Its just like water. Dont like the smell, but it will fade after 30seconds. Really helps to hydrate my skin.. tge colloidal silver does help me with my acne (Posted on 6/16/2018)
- Smaller pores, fairer and clearer looking skin Review by Gina
Quality Price Value
It doesn't have the sticky consistency like other hyaluronic serum, very waterlike but works like a charm! Rm185 well spend, it fades all my scars, my pores are getting smaller, my skin is soft and fairer....
Share it with my mum and she said it help with her wrinkles... (Posted on 11/16/2017)