Oily Skin Bundle
Wanna know what causes oily skin? Well, believe it or not, a major cause of oily skin is the overproducton of sebum that your skin resorts too as a means of combatting dryness. In other words, to rebalance the skin, you've got to pick products with ingredients that won't also cause the complexion to dry out! Start your routine with Nara B.'s Rose & Green Tea Soap that's chock full off antioxidants and made with oily and acne-prone skin in mind. Then, as a serum or as a power boost for your moisturiser, Three Organics' Control Me! Facial Oil combats oily skin and reduces zits with tea tree, eucalyptus and hemp seed organic oils. Finally, once or twice a week, use the Selfie Ready mask on the t-zone area or wherever your skin tends to get oily to clear blackheads, whiteheads and then some.
1. Products made for oily and acne-prone skin
2. Won't dry the skin out
3. Featuring naturally-derived anti-blemish ingredients
- Control me Facial oil : - Vitis vinifera* (Grape Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba Oil), Cannabis Sativa* (Hemp Seed Oil), Rosa Canina* (Rosehip Oil), Tocopherol (Pure Vitamin E Oil), Melaleuca alternifolia* (Tee Tree Oil), Eucalyptus globulus* (Eucalyptus Blue Gum Oil), Anthemis noblis* (Roman Chamomile Oil) *
- Rose & Green tea soap : - Lavender Essential Oils, Green Tea Water, Matcha Powder, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and Rose Powder
- Perfect Black Mask : - Activated charcoal, Lemongrass Extract, Banana Extract, Papaya Extract, Giant Brown Seaweed, Watercress Extract, Candlenut, Lavender, Sandalwood Extract, Propylene Glycol "
|Lavender Essential Oils, Green Tea Water, Matcha Powder, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and Rose Powder|
- Start off by removing makeup and the day's buildup of dirt and grime with the the NAra B soap.
- After toning, use a few drops of Control Me! as a serum or as a few drops added to your daily moisturiser.
- Once or twice a week, deep-cleanse the t-zone with the Selfie Ready mask.